Got home at 5 PM and needed to head out at 6 for evening meeting. I had planned on cod for dinner: it was thawing in the fridge. I had hoped to do something a little fancier with it but just didn't have time. The fish was awesome - mild, flaky, lightly seasoned. The potatoes from Monday's night dinner (cooked with lemon, garlic and onion in crock pot) were a lucky compliment to the fish.
- Turned the oven on on broil.
- Placed cod on pan. Squeezed 1/2 of a fresh lemon, spread some butter, sprinkled salt and pepper on each piece.
- Trimmed ends off asparagus, washed and placed pan to steam.
- Prepared salad
- Diced the potatoes and put in dish for the micro wave. Cooked on High for 4 minutes
- Placed Fish under broiler. Turned on asperagus Cooked both about 10-12 minutes.squeezed the other half of lemon on fish after they came out of the oven.The left over potatoes were a lucky compliment