Here's the time line....
- 4:30 Turn on Oven to 400. Prepare Chicken (6 thighs with Skin on)
- Rinse under cold water and remove excess skin and fat using cooking sheers. Pat dry with paper towel.
- Place on baking sheet covered in foil (for easy clan up) Should be cooked in about an hour.
- Wash Potatoes, cut into small chunks, leaving skins on,
- Place in pan, cover with water. Set aside
pototoes & asperagus
- Place pre-washed lettuce in two bowls.
- Add several slices of cucumber, a few cherry tomatoes, several snips of green onion and sprinkle with pre-shedded Parmesan cheese.