1 lb fresh strawberries, sliced
8 oz fresh blueberries
1/4 c white sugar
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/3 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, gently toss together berries and white sugar; set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Cut in butter until crumbly. Coat bottom of a 8 inch square pan with cooking spray. Add berries. Sprinkle crumble mixture over the berries.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until fruit is bubbly and topping is golden brown.